Multiproduct Client Partner
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
If you’re passionate about Digital Marketing and have a proven track record in consultative sales and business development, then we invite you to talk to us about the Multiproduct Client Partner role at Httpool.
- Lead Product efforts across the market. Organize and consult stakeholders, including peers and managers, to understand existing data and perspectives before decisions are made.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Educate clients and agencies on Product through onsite presentations and one-on-one training
- Working on account management plans with the account manager.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Organizing and leading meetings with other senior members of the business.
- Generate new business leads by contacting prospects, networking, attending industry events and conferences and other tools and solutions that are relevant.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
- Do regular reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Manage CRM on a daily basis and develop and extend client database.
- Drive sales efficiencies through recommendations on the process, tool and product improvements
- Be creative, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 5-6 years of sales/business management experience within a sales organization focused on large and strategic accounts
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media
- Existing strong social and professional ties within the local advertising industry and strong ties with the local business community
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Ability to quickly learn International Product advertising for in-app marketing
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to manage large customer relationships, and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Strong commercial skills (responsible for direct revenue preferred);
- Proximity to the business/industry;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Excellent communications skills – both written and oral and— with a good design aesthetic
- Excellent presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Must have a strong understanding of the digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
- A passion for the Product and our mission
- You have a positive attitude with a drive to learn
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from Argentina to Vienna to Hong Kong
- Learn from the best: Our workshops from platforms directly guarantee the latest insights into digital advertising
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands
- Competitive salary and benefits