Are you a driven media salesperson with a passion for digital marketing? Are you excited about working in a supportive and dynamic international team that rewards outstanding performance?
Httpool is looking for an outstanding Client Partner to elevate our team in Indonesia for our Criteo unit. In this role, you will be consulting key advertisers and agencies in the market on how to deliver on their marketing objectives through our partner's ad platforms.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that works across all strategic ad product initiatives.
● Sell advertising solutions, from a portfolio of products to new and existing advertisers
● Prospect, source, and close deals with brand advertisers and/or media agencies
● Utilize expertise in navigating media agency dynamics, as well as a thorough knowledge of campaign buying, digital media planning, pricing models
● Meet new prospects and existing clients regularly to understand their current and upcoming campaign objectives, KPI benchmarks and suggest solutions from our product portfolio which can assist them in meeting their marketing objectives
● Deliver against sales target consistently while delivering excellent customer sales experience to Criteo's advertisers
● Cross-Functional Coordination with Client Managers (Account Managers) to ensure a smooth launch of campaigns, provide timely and effective feedback
● Market Research and Networking, stay up to date with market and competitor movements, new product launches in the market, attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads
● Accurately forecast on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis actual and projected sales revenue
● Managing top categories like Online Services, FMCG, Consumer Durables/Mobile Headsets, Media Entertainment, Auto, Real Estate & Pharma.
● Resolve client issues in an efficient, tactful manner, contributing to implementing solutions that prevent future problems
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
● Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or similar
● 5+ years of Sales experience, focused on large accounts: creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships
● Experience with online advertising, analytics, and social media
● Strong commercial skills (responsible for direct revenue)
● You demonstrated the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Possess solid project management skills
● Ability to manage large customer relationships, and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
● Efficient communicator internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
● Ability to prioritize and are comfortable managing multiple sales pitches and projects
● Positive attitude with a drive to go above and beyond
Httpool, is an Aleph Holding company, representing leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across over 30 markets. www.httpool.com
If you are our next client partner, please get in touch with us: HR Httpool, email@example.com
Your application was submitted successfully.